Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.449 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,355 Franc (₨34,249) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)