Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,552 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.729 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,151,773 Franc (C$5,054) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)