Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,701 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 435.324 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,187,666 Franc (C$5,025) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)