Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,001 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.289 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,054,439 Franc (C$4,831) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)