Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,524 prices entered by 423 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 449.796 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,264,404 Franc (C$2,811) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)