Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,385 prices entered by 456 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 455.529 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,495,796 Franc (C$5,479) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)