Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,345 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.606 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,120,102 Franc (C$5,053) in Vancouver.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)