Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.157 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 256,000 Franc (221,237Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)