Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.271 XOF / AMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 390,625 Franc (307,412Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)