Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,492,944 Franc (CH$1,711,561) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (28 minutes ago)