Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,250,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,000,926 Franc (CH$1,123,741) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)