Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.875 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 860,399 Franc (CH$983,402) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)