Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.619 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,963,553 Franc (€2,995) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)