Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.794 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,534,363 Franc (€2,333) in Valletta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)