Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21071 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,581,034 Franc (COL$7,503,437) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (39 minutes ago)