Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18765 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,226,236 Franc (COL$6,534,724) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (38 minutes ago)