Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19161 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 919,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 683,934 Franc (COL$3,569,374) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)