Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21148 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,710,289 Franc (COL$8,087,051) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)