Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,232,880 Franc (€1,894) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)