Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,053,353 Franc (€1,605) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (21 minutes ago)