Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.022 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,777,793 Franc (€2,702) in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)