Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.468 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 758,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 623,024 Franc (113,931 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)