Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.313 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,401 Franc (71,027 Дин.) in Valjevo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)