Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.196 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,686,987 Franc (Bs 174,635) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (20 minutes ago)