Cost of living comparison between Valencia, Venezuela and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.488 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,576,648 Franc (Bs 174,855) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (28 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)