Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.071 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,821,729 Franc (Bs 65,811) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,200 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)