Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.626 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 10,558,503 Franc (Bs 180,098) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)