Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00716 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 504 Franc (Bs 70,415) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)