Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.920 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,882,844 Franc (Bs 82,872) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,720,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)