Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 643.712 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,702,682 Franc (€2,645) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)