Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.115 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,647,105 Franc (€2,510) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)