Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 950,693 Franc (CH$1,090,015) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)