Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,493,382 Franc (€2,242) in Vaasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)