Cost of living in Uzhhorod, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.742 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uzhhorod (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 486,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 349,142 Franc (16,058₴) in Uzhhorod.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)