Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,930,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,521,942 Franc (¥308,252) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)