Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.476 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,849,364 Franc (¥337,737) in Utsunomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)