Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,997,711 Franc (€4,575) in Utrecht.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)