Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.400 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,514,753 Franc ($2,727) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)