Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.220 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 928,867 Franc (ARS $35,426) in Ushuaia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)