Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.082 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,990 Franc (31TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (38 minutes ago)