Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.189 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 285,850 Franc (2,025TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)