Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.405 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 518,358 Franc (元5,931) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)