Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.102 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 656,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 511,241 Franc (元6,152) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)