Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.169 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 492,974 Franc (元5,927) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (27 minutes ago)