Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.021 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 638,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 497,716 Franc (元5,995) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)