Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.163 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 309,409 Franc (Mex$ 9,620) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)