Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.367 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 458,569 Franc (Mex$ 16,756) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)