Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.364 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 609,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 553,603 Franc (Mex$ 18,853) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)