Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.402 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 499,018 Franc (Mex$ 17,570) in Uruapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)