Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.318 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,600 Franc (Php495) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)