Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.671 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,000 Franc (Php562) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)