Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.304 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (Php305) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)