Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.333 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,724,918 Franc (24,879 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)