Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.696 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,098,357 Franc (31,940 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)