Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.210 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,033,117 Franc (30,707 kr) in Uppsala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)