Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,379,789 Franc (20,245 kr) in Umeå.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)