Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.323 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,726,086 Franc (24,899 kr) in Umeå.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (33 minutes ago)