Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,450,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,492,782 Franc (₩8,627,674) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)