Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48638 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,010,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,060,404 Franc (₩8,348,265) in Ulsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)