Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.431 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,369,353 Franc (€2,089) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)