Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 661.546 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,766,842 Franc (€2,671) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)