Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,622,543 Franc (€2,473) in Ulm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (30 minutes ago)