Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.033 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 342,859 Franc (₨37,957) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)