Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.838 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 298,753 Franc (₨33,803) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (43 minutes ago)