Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 368,940 Franc (₨40,797) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)