Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.584 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,121,347 Franc (руб 117,005) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,080,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)