Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,157,727 Franc (руб 118,422) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)