Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23184 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,136,030 Franc (4,900,113 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)