Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23827 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,247,895 Franc (5,237,228 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mississauga costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)