Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22325 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,126,388 Franc (5,045,453 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)