Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24980 XOF / MNT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,399,445 Franc (5,602,256 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)