Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.515 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,600 Franc (₩10,863) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)