Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48718 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,600 Franc (₩11,495) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)