Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.121 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,504,530 Franc (87,877 ฿) in Udon Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)