Cost of living comparison between Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 353,749 Franc (20,637 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)