Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.969 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 386,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 296,241 Franc (17,457 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)