Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 652,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 503,107 Franc (R$ 3,211) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)