Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 249,489 Franc (R$ 1,306) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)