Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 166.240 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 651,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 508,771 Franc (R$ 3,060) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)