Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.851 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,403 Franc (R$ 1,304) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)