Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.058 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,600 Franc (¥1,305) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)