Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.421 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,125 Franc (¥576) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (37 minutes ago)