Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.616 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,536,494 Franc (R$ 7,855) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)