Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 178.588 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 374,519 Franc (R$ 2,097) in Ubatuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (40 minutes ago)