Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.38324 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,070,622 Franc (2,793,572 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (35 minutes ago)