Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35805 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,558,136 Franc (4,351,689 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (44 minutes ago)