Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37347 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,768,128 Franc (4,734,355 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)