Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.39948 XOF / LBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,740,226 Franc (4,356,200 L£) in Tyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (32 minutes ago)