Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 348.738 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 593,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 486,511 Franc (1,395KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)