Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.947 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 554,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 442,091 Franc (1,332KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)