Cost of living comparison between Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.637 XOF / BAM
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 255,398 Franc (763KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)