Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02335 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 194,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 185,138 Franc (7,928,607 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)