Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.234 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 591,905 Franc (Mex$ 20,247) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)