Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.778 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,503,582 Franc (Mex$ 47,315) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)