Cost of living comparison between Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.379 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,474,851 Franc (Mex$ 45,550) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)