Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.289 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 752,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 541,563 Franc (Mex$ 19,144) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)