Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.854 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,979 Franc (Bs 49) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)