Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 159.349 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,168 Franc (39 Manat) in Turkmenabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)