Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 178.012 XOF / TMT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,521 Franc (14 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)