Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.538 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,768 Franc (3,751 KZT) in Turkestan.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 415,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Udon Thani costs 40 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)