Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.987 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,850 Franc (1,434 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (42 minutes ago)