Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 646.522 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,798,850 Franc (€2,782) in Turin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)