Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19464 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 592,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 428,165 Franc (COL$2,199,774) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)