Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19394 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 465,633 Franc (COL$2,400,913) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (38 minutes ago)