Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20355 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 361,603 Franc (COL$1,776,461) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)