Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21033 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,963 Franc (COL$1,345,300) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)