Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18810 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 534,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 384,420 Franc (COL$2,043,706) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)