Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.619 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 277,296 Franc (1,044 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)