Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.484 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 632,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 447,132 Franc (2,001 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)