Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.070 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 37% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 126,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 78,974 Franc (₨9,787) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)