Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18618 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 428,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 300,877 Franc (COL$1,616,013) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (32 minutes ago)