Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20376 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 328,239 Franc (COL$1,610,880) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)