Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 538 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,610,724 Franc ($2,912) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)