Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.811 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 615,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 459,116 Franc (руб 52,108) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)