Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.690 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 724,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 538,982 Franc (руб 62,027) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)