Cost of living in Tula, Russia vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.576 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 532,668 Franc (руб 62,109) in Tula.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)