Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.584 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 613,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 462,640 Franc (руб 48,273) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)