Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.037 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 538,839 Franc (руб 59,627) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)