Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.368 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,082 Franc (руб 28,846) in Tula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)